Reasons And Solutions For Ignition Failure Of Natural Gas Burner
Reasons and solutions for ignition failure of the natural gas burner
Many users reported that the natural gas burner could not catch fire. They thought that the natural gas burner was broken, and then sent it back to the manufacturer for repair. The cost was very high, which also affected the work progress. Therefore, we can make simple judgments and treatments according to the actual situation. Today, the small editor of the European Insurance Burner will show you.
During ignition, the natural gas burner often fails to ignite due to many reasons. Here are some common reasons and solutions:
(1) The air valve of the natural gas burner is opened too large or the flue baffle is opened too large, resulting in too much air entering the furnace. In this case, the natural gas burner is not easy to catch fire. The treatment method is to reduce the opening of the air valve of the natural gas burner and the opening of the flue baffle. After ignition, adjust the damper and baffle to the appropriate opening.
(2) When the fuel oil pressure is greater than the atomizing steam pressure, the natural gas burner is not easy to catch fire. The treatment method is to adjust the fuel oil pressure to about 98 kDa less than the atomization steam pressure.
(3) The pressure or temperature of fuel oil is too low to ignite easily. The treatment method is to increase the pressure or temperature of fuel oil.
(4) If the pressure or temperature of high-pressure gas is too low, it is difficult to catch fire. The treatment method is to increase the pressure or temperature of the gas.
(5) The fuel oil contains too much water and is not easy to catch fire. The handling method is to contact the relevant units in time for dehydration.
(6) High-pressure gas contains too much oil and water, which is not easy to catch fire. The treatment method is to contact relevant units for deoiling and dehydration in time.
(7) Too much steam, too little fuel, not easy to ignite. The treatment method is to close the small steam valve and appropriately expand the fuel valve to achieve an appropriate oil steam ratio.
(8) The natural gas burner is blocked and difficult to catch fire. The treatment method is to clean the residues in the natural gas burner in time.
At present, it is in the peak heat supply period, so it is very important to remove the fault in time. In addition to the above reasons, there are also several frequent occurrences, such as:
1. Check whether the burner is well-grounded. If the grounding is poor, the flame detection ion probe cannot form a circuit and the flame detection fails.
2. Clean impurities and oxide layer on the surface of ignition electrode and ionization probe in time to avoid excessive circuit resistance, spot, and poor inspection.
3. Check whether the electric eye works normally (working current and sensitivity).
4. Check the ignition electrode gap to ensure sufficient ignition strength.
5. Liquefied gas and coke oven gas are corrosive to the rubber film of the air pressure switch and gas valve group, often causing leakage or even danger, so special attention should be paid.
6. High strength igniter or special ignition gun shall be used for low calorific value gas to ensure successful ignition.
7. There are many impurities in coke oven gas, which should be subject to denitration and fine filtration in the early stage, and should be checked and cleaned frequently.
The above are some common reasons and treatment methods for difficult ignition of the natural gas burner. Ignition failure is a very complex multi-factor fault, which is difficult to cover simply. Most of the above faults are common and are only for reference and communication. (If you are unable to operate, please contact the technician in time for professional guidance.